Monday, February 29, 2016

baptism and a temple trip





Toms baptism

Gettin' silly

Nauvoo Temple
We're 90% sure Sister B will be leaving this transfer, and I will be staying only one more transfer before I will be likely called to either train again or to be a sister training leader.
Tom got baptized and confirmed this week, much to our joy. It was a little awkward, since the young man who baptized him had never done a baptism before, and the water level was a little low, so it took some effort to get him fully immersed. But either way, he still came out of the water grinning ear to ear. And then he was confirmed Sunday, again grinning ear to ear. It will be a good change for him. Pictures attached from the baptism.


We did go to the temple this week and we went Saturday. Attached are pictures with the family who took us.
Other good news; we have several new investigators to work with, in addition to the several we found last week. We're very excited to have lots of people to work with. (YAY!)


We also started doing personal progress together the other week. Seeing how much we can accomplish before I have to give Sister B up to another missionary.


I've been doing well enough. Mostly been powering through any difficulties I've run into with headaches. Nothing has really come up in the way of enlightenment, and I've kind of given up food journaling for the moment (to see if there was a food allergy correlation). I know I need to get back on that, but right now I'm little caught up in other things.
Anyhow. Love you. Hope everyone feels better at home.  
Love, Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment