Tuesday, February 23, 2016

melting snow and some green grass!




melted snow revealed green grass!  YAY!

cat prints - for mom
 


We visited Vicky on Wednesday, and it’s not working out, so we're probably not going to visit her again. Sad day.

Tom is still doing well. He's all set up for baptism on Wednesday.


I'm just never going to shake these headaches, I feel like. I've gotten a lot of blessings lately (probably more in the last 2 months than I have my whole life), and they seem to help take the edge off, but I'm apparently meant to just get the strength to get through it as opposed to have this burden lifted. It crawls up from where my neck meets my head and spiders up into my forehead and its beginning to spread down into my nose now. Wild. Ears seem to be next after that.

We have several new investigators this week; a lady who's 91 but still lives on her own and is still in the workforce, another lady who's in her 30s with 5 kids and another on the way, and the guy who was referred to us the other week (we finally got to go see him, but we're now concerned that he's just lonely and looking for someone to talk about Jesus with him)...

 

We’re in contact with a recent convert who went a little AWOL for a while. He's doing much better and he's quit smoking tobacco! Yay! So we're going to start working on getting him and his wife ready to go to the temple soon.

 

We get to go to the Temple tomorrow; we're leaving our building at about 6:30am to make the 3 1/2 hour pilgrimage down south to Nauvoo. It'd going to be rough for me (especially since we'll be packed in a little car), but we're looking forward to it. There are some things I want a little more direction on. Too bad we can't linger at all down there for Sister B (who’s never been there), but we need to be back at a reasonable time.

Attached is someone's car hood with muddy cat prints on it. Also the snow is melting (since it’s been warm-40s, so we're seeing... LIVE GRASS AGAIN. WHAT.

Anyhow. love you.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment