Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What is that thing?

My (birthday) box did arrive and I like the noise machine a lot. (A noise machine to help her sleep)
We haven't figured out what’s been making me dizzy, and it’s been rearing its ugly head again this week, this time accompanied by headaches of skull splitting proportions. But we're not sure what it is still, so I'm tracking symptoms this week and we'll move from there.
Our investigator Tom was scheduled for a baptism tomorrow, Wednesday, but he didn't pass his interview today- which means it’s got to be set back a few weeks. It’s okay- he just needs some more time to take care of a few things he had failed to mention to us when we talked to him last Sunday. Woops. But it’s not deterring him at all, so no worries.
We have a few new investigators- a family of 5 (mom and dad and their oldest are baptismal age!) and the mom's sister. We're super pumped to meet with them because our last lesson, when her daughter didn't understand why we were inviting them to be baptized (since she'd been baptized before), mom explained the priesthood to her again and it was super solid. o: So hopefully we can get them coming to church this Sunday, and it will be beautiful and wonderful.
Attached is a strange thing we found while knocking. I'm not even sure what to tell you about this thing other then we stared at it blankly for a while.
Anyhow, I'm doing well. I feel a lot better now that I know what’s going on for transfers- I'm staying, and so is Sister B. so we can work together a little while longer!
All my love
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment