Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Birthday socks


My apologies for the lateness of this post.  Mondays holiday threw me off.

Birthday socks from a friend
 
Thank you for the birthday wishes! :)

The work goes. We have an investigator all lined up to be baptized in the next week or two, but he's our only investigator at the moment.

No box as of yet, but I have received a box from a friend and a couple of birthday cards in the meantime. The box included R2D2 socks and many hand and foot warmers. I am  in love with the socks.
Sister Baransky was down at the beginning with something akin to stomach flu, and then she healed up just in time for me to come down with something like a head cold. The amount of mucus I cough up is astounding. Also, I get to sleep semi-sitting up because anything less means I'm coughing like nothing else. Which, of course, means I more or less don't sleep because I don't sleep sitting up. At least, not well. So we've been apartment bound for majority of the week.

We taught both youth Sunday school and Relief society, then came home and I slept because that was a surprising amount of effort. At rest, I feel normal for the most part but as soon as I get moving it’s like there's molasses in my joints and boy am I out of breath. x.x Also, it feels like my brain is swimming in its juices. So. Perception's a little off. But hey, sickness.
Anyhow, today is an easy day today- we're getting fed, then we have a lesson, so that more or less eats up what little of our day is dedicated to proselyting. Which is good. It’s in the negatives, and boy does it not feel good. ): I'll be picking up some more beanies and ear coverings on our next Walmart run.

Love you! Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment